When some month ago I began to follow these news about Norway and its movement to boycott Israel I didn’t know that behind all of this :
— Flint_McLeane (@WotanVolk) May 28, 2017
Jews are pissed with Norway… HehHehhttps://t.co/GECscKUQHN
— Flint_McLeane (@WotanVolk) May 27, 2017
Jewish War against Norway continues…https://t.co/qNDamBVzd9
— Flint_McLeane (@WotanVolk) May 26, 2017
Norway is TOO WHITE! According to the President of the Jewish Community in Oslo https://t.co/QNCST2mZH4
— Hotspur (@stgeorgeiscross) May 22, 2017
Hmn I Rem that in Germany at 30s someone made the same….https://t.co/CHmRUU6Wne
— Flint_McLeane (@WotanVolk) May 13, 2017
— Flint_McLeane (@WotanVolk) May 12, 2017
… was hidden the truth about the facts known as the Anders Breivik Massacre or the 2011 Norway Attacks because Anders Behring Breivik was/is a fuckin Zionist , the worst scum that a normal human being may find in this planet, hidden or not hidden but behind any evil of this planet.
Thanks to VIVA Europa on Twitter
This is Youth campers at Utøya the day before the massacre, Boikott Israel (“Boycott Israel”) banner.
Being like this the things , we’re afraid that soon, very soon , new attacks will happen in Norway, and you already know who will hide behind these attacks.
Anders Behring Breivik (born 13 February 1979) is a Zionist freemason and admirer of liberal philosophy, found guilty of the 2011 Norway terrorist attacks. He was arrested on the island of Utøya after the mass shooting spree of the Arbeiderpartiet youth camp and a bomb blast in Oslo two-hours earlier against the buildings of the oil ministry. Behring studied at the Oslo Commerce School and owned the company Breivik Geofarm. He was a blogger, urging Europeans to support the Zionist system and ideology.
Information on his intellectual influence derives from his social-media accounts. On Twitter and Facebook he states his admiration for the liberal John Stuart Mill, as well as Immanuel Kant and John Locke, the Jewish radical Franz Kafka, anarchist Leo Tolstoy and the socialist George Orwell. Despite these progressive influences and his freemasonic membership, as well as professing admiration for Max Manus, an “anti-fascist resistance fighter”, some media outlets attempted to portray him to the public as a nationalist or a so-called “right-wing extremist”. He also openly professed an interest in violent video-games.
|“||We have to influence cultural conservatives to take up our anti-racist, pro-homosexual, pro-Israeli direction.||”|
|—Anders Behring Breivik, posting on Document.no website, 2009.|
More recently, in prison, Breivik has stated others motives. Others have seen his statements as incoherent and argued that he is clinically insane. Another controversial aspect is the descriptions in the politically correct media which have been criticized as biased and misleading.
ZionismBehring was known to have links to Zionism and was an open supporter of Israel, also describing his political views as “anti-racist” and “pro-homosexual” in online writings. For instance, he regularly contributed to the website Document.no, which is run by Hans Rustad, a Jewish ultra-Zionist and liberal, who has however warned about Islamisation. Rustad has opposed freedom of speech regarding “Holocaust denial“.
The bombing and shooting spree took place on the sixty-fifth anniversary of the King David Hotel bombing; a terrorist attack against anti-Zionist Europeans. Both events were reported as having killed almost exactly the same number of people; with figures in the 90s. The bombing part of the campaign, carried out in Oslo, was against the buildings of the oil ministry. A year earlier, “Oslo excluded two Israeli firms from a €450 billion Euro oil fund for ethical reasons”.Under the Arbeiderpartiet government (whose youth wing were shot at Utøya in the massacre), there had been other strains in relations between Norway and Israel, providing further potential political motivation. In March 2011, the junior partner in the Norwegian government, the Sosialistisk Venstreparti, had called for military action against the Zionists if they acted against Hamas in Gaza. Norway had also been one of the states leading the way in the recognition of Palestine. A couple of days before the attacks, Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Støre confirmed that after talks with Mahmoud Abbas he had agreed to recognise Palestinian independence at the UN. The day before the attack, Støre had visited the campers at Utøya, and gave a well received rousing anti-Zionist speech to the youths; saying that Palestine must be recognised, the occupation ended and the walls demolished. Media depicted campers with signs saying Boikott Israel (“Boycott Israel”) and there were others with youths waving Palestinian flags. Early descriptions of Breivik’s viewsSome of what is known on the political views of Behring derive from his posts on the Zionist website Document.no and from his social-media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter. Some figures he admired for instance, were described by Gulf News as “Winston Churchill and Norwegian anti-nazi World War II hero Max Manus“. On Document.no he described his personal views as “anti-racist, pro-homosexual, pro-Israeli“. His political positions essentially cross over with those of Geert Wilders and classical liberalism and he personally spoke out in support of the neo-liberal Progress Party. Behring was concerned about the Muslim immigration due to anti-Islamization views, not on the basis that it is demographic genocide.Behring is a third degree freemason and was a member of the John lodge St. Olaus TD, interested in Masonic Templar mysteries. Behring has also spoke out strongly against National Socialism according to his writings on Document.no, claiming “for me it is very hypocritical to treat Muslims, National Socialists and Marxists differ. They are all supporters of hate-ideologies”, contentiously attributing “6-20 million deaths” to NS views. Despite this, some media have labelled Breivik a “neo-nazi”.Some media have claimed that he was a “Christian fundamentalist” and while he was nominally baptised a Protestant, he criticised the Lutheran Church in Norway as “priests in jeans who demonstrate for Palestine”. Thus the ideological paradigm again is Israel/Palestine. In his manifesto he stated, “I’m not going to pretend I’m a very religious person as that would be a lie”. His personal list of favourite books are mostly secular and associated with the liberal “Enlightenment” tradition; for instance John Stuart Mill, John Locke, Immanual Kant, Franz Kafka, Leo Tolstoy and others.Breivik wrote a “manifest” titled “2083: A European Declaration of Independence”. This text is characterized by anti-Islamization, an almost unbounded enthusiasm and support for Israel, numerous denunciations of National Socialism, and numerous references to the Holocaust (the “manifest” is written from an anti-revisionist point of view). Trial, later views on motives, and criticisms of media descriptions Two different psychiatric evaluations reached different conclusions on whether Breivik was legally sane enough to be found guilty. The court (under immense pressure) decided to declare him legally sane and sentenced him to imprisonment.In prison, Breivik is stated to more recently identify himself as a fascist and a “Nazi” which has been criticized due to his general incoherence and Breivik seemingly thinking that an ethnic nationalist and a “Nazi” is the same thing. The “counterjihad” blogger Fjordman has written that “So in Breivik’s mind, the clever way to strengthen nationalists is to murder children from their (and his) own nation and ethnic group. Is he crazy? Yes, that’s probably exactly what he is. Nuts. Clinically insane. My impression when reading this letter was not that Breivik is a Nazi. He’s too incoherent to be taken seriously even as a neo-Nazi. My impression was that he is not receiving the anti-psychotic medications he so clearly needs. ABB first claimed that he was an anti-Nazi terrorist. Now, he’s suddenly a peaceful Nazi who wants non-violent “dialogue” with the media. Next month, he’ll be a smurf. The month after that, he may proclaim that he’s Kermit the Frog from The Muppet Show. He will say this partly because life in prison is boring and he craves personal attention, and partly because he might actually believe it. Perhaps he will design a new uniform for Commander Kermit of the Knights Templar?”Breivik during his trial and later has stated that his motive for the crimes was to create a “witch-hunt” against peaceful mass immigration and Islamization critics with the intention of creating radicalization (although his reasoning has been criticized as incoherent). He has later stated that he has been very satisfied with the “witch-hunt” that did follow the terrorist attacks. The mainstream media has rarely mentioned this stated motive, despite Breivik stating it openly during the trial, and Breivik even later sending a letter to a number of international media outlets in which he stated it again. Politically correct websites such as Wikipedia do not mention this stated motive.Another often not mentioned aspect is the reaction of some Israelis to the crimes. “There are even hints that some Israelis sympathize with Breivik. Wrote J.J. Goldberg in The Forward on Monday, “Judging by the comments sections on the main Hebrew websites, the main questions under debate seem to be whether Norwegians deserve any sympathy from Israelis given the country’s pro-Palestinian policies, whether the killer deserves any sympathy given his self-declared intention of fighting Islamic extremism and, perhaps ironically, whether calling attention to this debate is in itself an anti-Israel or anti-Semitic act.””The Southern Poverty Law Center in 2014 used the terrorist attacks in order to make a guilt by association attack on Stormfront. Don Black in a reply stated that the “biggest whopper is that Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik was an “active Stormfront user.” We did have a user account in 2008 which probably belonged to Breivik, but he only posted four times before being banned. He never even tried to come back after that (even banned users can log in, showing up on our records). He didn’t make the news until three years later, when he murdered 77 teenagers at a left wing, anti-Zionist youth camp (photo to the left). Breivik’s murderous rampage was actually inspired by Zionist extremists. As Jewish peace advocate Max Blumenthal has documented, Breivik fell under the influence of Zionists Daniel Pipes, Pam Geller and Robert Spencer. So he attacked a youth group that had demanded disinvestment from Israel. In fact, his closest confederate was Jewish radical Hans Rustad. Just before his murderous attack, Breivik wrote: “We must influence other cultural conservatives to take our anti-racist, pro-homosexual, pro-Israeli line of thought. When this direction is taken, we can take to the next level.””See Hate crime: Terrorist statistics on “right-wing” terrorism being much rarer than Islamist and left-wing terrorism.See also
- Eva Helgetun — a victim of the Norwegian Social Democrats multiracialist policies.
- Lillehammer affair — an assassination by Mossad agents in Norway during 1973.
- King David Hotel bombing — the acts attributed to Behring were carried out on its anniversary.
- Breivik’s Confession and the Media’s Silence
- Not One of Us: Asne Seierstad’s book on Anders Breivik
- Was the Norway massacre a reaction to the boycott Israel campaign? by Gilad Atzmon
- Norway – Mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik is anti-racist, pro-homosexual and pro-Israel by Israel Shamir
- Mossad was Behind 2011 Oslo Attacks by Saman Mohammadi
- Anders Breivik as a Nordicist by Kevin MacDonald
- Anders Behring Breivik – 2083, A European Declaration of Independence
- Anders Behring Breivik at Facebook
- ↑ Daily Mail (24 July 2011). “Pictured: The blond Norwegian, 32, arrested over ‘holiday island massacre’ and linked to Oslo car bomb blasts“.
- ↑ Nationell.nu (23 July 2011). “[http://www.nationell.nu/2011/07/23/extra-sionistisk-frimurare-gripen-for-terrordadet-i-oslo/ Extra! Extreme Zionist Freemason arrested for terror attacks in Oslo”.
- ↑ TV2.no (22 July 2011). “Frimurer Anders Behring“.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 “Anders Behring Breivik”. Facebook. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- ↑ Nationell.nu (23 July 2011). “Extra! Extreme Zionist Freemason arrested for terror attacks in Oslo“.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Poza, Pedro (23 July 2011). “El presunto autor, un noruego nacionalista vinculado a la extrema derecha” (in Spanish). El Mundo. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 Document.no (23 July 2011). “Anders Behring Breiviks kommentarer hos Document.no“.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Balder (23 July 2011). “Norway: Mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik is anti-racist, pro-homosexual and pro-Israel“.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 politisk.no (21 July 2011). “Jonas Gahr Støre: – Okkupasjonen må opphøre, muren må rives og det må skje nå“.
- ↑ Salem News (23 July 2011). “Was Norway’s Terrorism Timed to Celebrate Israel’s King David Hotel Attack?“.
- ↑ Financial Times (22 July 2011). “Twin terror attacks kill 91 in Norway“.
- ↑ Alaska Dispatch (22 July 2011). “Bomb rocks central Oslo, hits PM’s office, oil ministry“.
- ↑ Hydrocarbon Processing (22 July 2011). “Norway bomb blast targeted oil ministry“.
- ↑ Haaretz (24 August 2010). “Oslo says EUR450bn oil fund has excluded two Israeli firms for ethical reasons“.
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Mostaque Ali (23 July 2011). “Terrorism in Norway“.
- ↑ Voice of Russia (19 July 2011). “Norway to support Palestinians“.
- ↑ Joseph Klein (20 July 2011). “The Quislings of Norway“. (Jewish)
- ↑ Ynet (24 July 2011). “Norway youths discussed Palestine prior to attack“. (Jewish)
- ↑ The Blaze (23 July 2011). “Norway FM called for Palestinian state at youth camp the day before deadly rampage“.
- ↑ Radio Patriot (23 July 2011). “Norwegian campsite Utoya was socialist and anti-Israel“.
- ↑ Gulf News (23 July 2011). “The man who turned Norway’s island paradise into killing fields“.
- ↑ dagbladet.no (23 July 2011). “Anders (32) tatt etter massakrene“.
- ↑ Inquisition News (23 July 2011). “Anders Behring Breivik – a Christian right-Zionist, anti-National Socialists and fanatical EDL sympathizer“.
- ↑ ncr.nl (23 July 2011). “Schutter schreef kritisch over islam, multiculturalisme en media“.
- ↑ World Net Daily (24 July 2011). “Terrorist proclaimed himself ‘Darwinian,’ not ‘Christian’“.
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 Breivik’s Confession and the Media’s Silence http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/217331/breiviks-confession-and-medias-silence-fjordman
- ↑ Gates of Vienna: The Trial of Anders Behring Breivik: Week One http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2012/04/trial-of-anders-behring-breivik-week.html
- ↑ The Norway Shooter’s Zionist Streak http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/07/25/norway-shooter-anders-breivik-s-zionism-in-line-with-pro-israel-european-right.html
- ↑ Don Black. Latest Media Attack: Exposing SPLC Lies About Stormfront and Don Black. https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1036143/